Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Cut and Paste Distasters (Overwhelmed Pt 3)

Part 1 here
Part 2 here

Originally, I wrote this "Overwhelmed" post as one big mess of a post. Then decided it was too big of a mess and broke it up. I did a simple cut and paste.  Except that at some point I "cut" part 3 and never "pasted" it back into a post draft.

I'm too irritated to re-write it. It was extraordinarily detailed about the stupidest thing (my issues with my race outfit). Perhaps this is God gently telling me that no one in their right mind wanted to read it. ;) In short?

I'm a procrastinator.

I like costume-ish stuff.
But don't plan well.
I love these socks.  They were perfect.





 But won't be wearing them in the race. Because I'm an idiot.

Sports apparel manufacturers seem to shy away from yellow/gold for women's tops?

Beware, this shirt in "citrus" is super see-through.
Trust me, no one wants to see my middle while running.


 Pink and sparkles it is. My 12 year-old self would hate me.  See you at the starting line.






No comments:

Post a Comment