Thursday, February 7, 2013

Three Things Thursday - Funk Edition

(1) I've been in a terrible funk this week. Monday was the worst, but I was able to "hid" in my cubicle for the most part and not ruin anyone's day.  It got a lot better by the evening, but hasn't quite fully dissipated.

I think I've just got a lot of my plate. It's not that it's too much as it is the fact that I put off organizing and prioritizing what's there. :) I'm slowly working on that and feeling better, but still find that the residual funk is hanging on.


(2) Likely contributing to the funk is the fact that I'm still not quite feeling 100%. I haven't been able to hear out of my right ear in nearly three weeks and today I confirmed its still very infected. Awesome. The new "ringing" is an unpleasant addition...

(3)  It's snowing. Again. Another 6-12 inches predicted. It's pretty, but I'm really over it this year. Didn't that groundhog see his shadow??

1 comment:

  1. I've been in a funk too. Lots of tears lately because I'm really missing some friends who live all the way across the country and I have no idea when I'll see them again. We all get like this from time to time and it's ok. This too shall pass. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete