Thursday, June 14, 2012

Three Things Thursday - Some Things I Love Lately

A few things I'm really digging lately...

(1) Pro Compression Socks - I don't run the kind of mileage that really necessitates high quality compression wear, but I have come to LOVE these socks post-double-digit long runs.  The Pro Compression brand are snug, but not painfully so, and fairly thin. Bonus - there always seem to be sales or clearance codes floating around, which keeps the socks even more affordable.


(2) These crazy dogs. Perry just turned 1 in May and Poncho 9 in March.  There are many days they drive me c.r.a.z.y. and are more work than the kids.  But there are also lots of days that I don't know what I would do without them. They are incredibly cuddly and sweet. They are not always well behaved, but admittedly that is much more my fault (lack of discipline and time to working on training) than it is their nature. They are both lovers and people-pleasers. 



(3) Summer.  School wrapped up last week and we are off and running with summer fun. The kids spent a few days camping with their grandparents (and had a BLAST). Mark and I took advantage and were able to get in some summer fun ourselves (kayaking!), as well as some productive activities (painting!).  :) We're also just enjoying the warm, relaxing nights.  It will likely be a busy summer, but really looking forward to it!


No comments:

Post a Comment