Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The ABCs of Me!

(A) Age:  29 (I’ve got 8 more months to enjoy my 20s!)
(B) Bed Size:   Queen
(C) Chore You Hate:  Sadly, too many.  I really hate washing silverware. Odd, but I do. 
(D) Dogs?  Yes please.  A cutie-pie fat cocker spaniel named Poncho.
(E) Essential Start Your Day Item:  Coffee!  I made it through college and law school without any desire to start drinking this stuff, but Ally finally did me in. I had to go back to work when she was 3 months old, but she didn’t sleep through the night for months and months (and months)…
(F) Favorite Color:  Kelly Green
(G) Gold or Silver?  White gold is definitely my preference, but I don’t wear much jewelry.
(H) Height?  5’2” … maybe a tad less J
(I) Instruments You Play:  I was a mean fourth-chair clarinet player in the 6th grade, but my musical talent (cough cough) has since evaporated.
(J) Job Title:   Law Clerk. Mom.  Teacher.  Home Manager…
(K) Kids:  Selam (13), Grace (9), Hana (8 next week!), Abi (6), Ally (4)
(L) Live:  cold, snowy Michigan
(M) Mom's Name:  Diane
(N) Nicknames:  Cat, Cathy, Kitty Cat, Cat-in-the-Hat… a looong time ago my dad used to call me Pookie. J
(O) Overnight Hospital Stays?  Just when Grace and Al were born.  Other than that I had a rough overnight ER visit for a nasty kidney infection… Ugh.
(P) Pet Peeve:  Empty toilet paper rolls, Lying, Nosy busy-bodies
(Q) Quote from a Movie:   “I invented the piano key necktie!” – Zoolander-
(R) Right or Left Handed?  Righty.
(S) Siblings:  Older bro, Charlie; younger sister, Julie
(T) Time You Wake Up?  I would like to put my desired time, but reality is about 6:15. It usually takes a good 15 min to actually get out of bed though.
(U) Underwear:  I recommend it.
(V) Vegetable You Dislike:  Canned peas. They smell like vomit.
(W) What Makes You Run Late:  My procrastination...
(X) X-Rays You've Had Done:  I *think* only my foot when I was about 8 (broken toe…)
(Y) Yummy Food You Make:  I don’t care much for cooking, but my ‘best’ stuff is probably Mexican or Ethiopian.  I’d much rather bake something yummy.
(Z) Zoo, Favorite Animal:  I’m pretty easy to please – who doesn’t enjoy tigers, monkeys and elephants?  But I think my favorite exhibit is the reptile house – so much random information!  And so unique!

No comments:

Post a Comment